Music

November 30, 2011

yayy acoustic demo

I've been in a weird musical mood today. yesterday and today was dedicated to my first attempting at telling a sad story within a song. its done and theres a shitty acoustic demo of a newly born song called thomas (meant for the full band but i just had to give you a tease)
Thomas (Extremely Rough Acoustic Demo) by weareyourstruly
one thing i did notice though was that the emotional numbness i used in order to place myself in the singing perspective of a broken individual cause my electro music addiction to flare up madly. Here are my jams for today, highlighted with this beautiful ellie goulding remix by up and coming duo lightsoverLA.

Space Laces = Psychopath. i could picture myself getting along with him.

not a day goes by where i dont listen to this song

Sincerely, Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment